Thursday, January 3, 2008

That which is this blog.

In short, it's two things: 
1) Classwork
2) Archetype

What classwork means is pretty obvious, the other probably less so.

Many already know I've been working on a series of graphic novels for half a decade or so. That's Archetype. Thus far, after the ill-fated but "educational" draft way back in high school, it hasn't been anything but planning.

But it's been long enough, and I think I may finally have the experience and structure to make it work. I'm sketching out the first issue right now, with an ETA of--well, we'll see. I'll toss out some images from the character primer and some work in progress as it goes along.

Anyway, please, feel free to comment and share. Part of the reason I'm doing this is get ideas on how to improve, so, please, let me know what you think.

No comments: