Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Drew Tiny Little Pictures of Skeletons

Actually, no, I didn't. But someone did. Probably they did. Maybe just sang about it.
  
I went to London this Spring Break. I have nothing witty or sarcastic to say about it. I think I've always wanted to get out of wherever I was. Though I'd been across the country and into parts of the Caribbean, I've always travelled with family. London was the first time without that context. It's good to know, definitively, that the world really is much bigger than my small circles.
 
Really, I look at what I draw, why I've drawn, and it's always about the same thing: gaining insight into a wonderful kinds of places I've never been, or in some cases, can never go.
 
I think, if I'm able, I'll make it a point to travel all over when I'm older. And I'll try to keep records wherever I go.
 
There was going to be a picture with this post; it won't load. So the opening quote won't make any sense, really. Don't know that I care.

1 comment:

annie h. said...

I want to hear a lot a lot a lot about London. When's the next Drink & Draw, dude?